WELCOME TO UNION UNITED METHODIST CHURCH

The first Union United Methodist Church was a log house 20X24 feet. It was raised August 23, 1822, and stood in the southeast corner of the present cemetary. In 1835 the building was enlarged by adding 10 feet to one end. The Trustees were incorporated in 1866. The present church is 35X50 and is first cost was $2,650.00. It was dedicated November 24, 1867 when Samuel Kurtz was minister. The Steeple was added to the church on July 6, 1984 and was dedicated on October 14, 1984.


....STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Where to Find Us:

Union United

Methodist Church
 440 Union Church Road
Elkton, MD 21921


Phone: +1 410 3982073

What's New

 Like us on Facebook

Print Print | Sitemap
© John 3:16